Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Joo Joo Blues, II


Damn you, JooJoo!

I knew you weren't going to do it, but I didn't want to believe it. I had hoped that you would put up a good fight, and you tripped walking up to the ring.

As you can tell by the picture, the only "advantage" is the size of the screen. Of course, this added size makes for a heavy lady. At nearly 50% heavier than the iPad, the Joojoo just doesn't do those certain things right.

engadget reports that as these two are now available, you can check them out yourself. Personally, at this point, it's pretty much a done deal. Sure, the Joojoo would probably beat the pants off of my M275, but that machine is nearly six years old. My machine works for what I want, but there is definite room for improvement.

We'll see what happens. The current scuttlebutt conspiracy theory is that Apple wanted to jump on the eReader/tablet bandwagon, had the iPhone/iTouch and super-sized it. I don't blame them; it works, so why not?

But do you want a super sized iTouch? Rhetorical, but...do you?

Shazam!

No comments:

Post a Comment